Thursday, October 13, 2011

No way!!!

    How many times have I heard, "No way is that gonna happen?"
    More to the point, how many times have I (or anyone else for that matter) been at an impasse where humanly speaking, we could not see our way out.   There literally was "no way" for things to change, improve, or  to go from being horrible to being wonderful.
   Maybe there is nothing more frustrating than to know that things could be really good again if only... that financial break would happen, that person would quit acting like a jerk,  that impossible dream would suddenly come true.
   God can do the impossible. Why He doesn't always do the impossible, is beyond my realm of knowledge.  All I know is that I have seen Him make a way when there seemed to be no way. And that is why this song, although not in my top 10, still means a lot to me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment