Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Recycling has a mind of its own...

Hmmmm...
This is for people who receive notice through e-mail that I've posted a new blog. For some reason, this system is a bit possessed right now....  And it's sending out notices on old blogs that I have not scheduled to be sent out again.

If the blog is not dated within the last week or so, it's a re-run and not something I scheduled to be recycled again...

I love all my readers... all 4 1/2 of them... ha! And feel guilty when I think I've posted too much, too often.  So I am definitely not recycling.

Although I may do that at Christmas...  Drag out the fake tree from the storage building, the Christmas decorations from the spare room, and the December 2011 blogs from... the internet ether storage file cabinet Christmas blog  box????


C.

No comments:

Post a Comment